Reports to: Team Leader
Hours: Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week (rotating 6am – 2pm & 2pm – 10pm)
Location: Staci UK, Blackburn (Walker Park, Blackburn, BB1 2LG)
Date: August 2021
Salary: From £10.06 per hour
Benefits: 33 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme & more.
Staci are fulfilment specialists offering expert multichannel logistics solutions: marketing and POS fulfilment, eCommerce and spare parts logistics. We are incredibly proud to have a diverse client portfolio with a host of the world’s leading and best loved brands and retailers across Europe & the US. With over 2000 employees worldwide and more than 450 in the UK, we’re big and diverse enough to offer you great development and an exciting career, but small enough to know and care about Team Members as individuals. If you are ambitious and talented and want to work in an environment where that won’t go unnoticed then please read on.
To apply best practice stock control procedures, in order to deliver the highest level of stock integrity and the best use of available warehouse space
Conscientious, hardworking and accurate individual who can use their own initiative while working to deadlines. With a positive attitude, a willingness to accept responsibility, a determined problem solving attitude and is willing to learn new skills and develop within the role.
- Investigate stock related queries.
- Resolve order related issues.
- Perform stock counts and stock reconciliation.
- Manage physical & systemic empty location checks.
- Maintain key stock control routines.
- To communicate with other areas of the business to develop relations and to facilitate improvements.
- Assist with stock movements in line with space utilisation plans.
- Update Team Leader and department Manager on progress or challenges within the department.
- To assist the operation in achieving set stock KPIs.
- Produce management information / KPI reports.
- Maintain a good standard of record keeping and filing of documentation.
- Undertake other duties as required in order to support the business in achieving excellence for all customers
- To maintain a safe, clean working environment by ensuring that all statutory H&S guidelines are adhered too.
- Accurate, conscientious and perceptive individual, who will be literate and numerate.
- Good WMS and IT skills.
- Willing to operate MHE at height. An MHE license (High Level Order Picker) is advantageous.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Common sense approach with an aptitude for detail.
- Understanding of basic Health and safety requirements.