Reports to: Shift Manager
Hours of work: Fully flexible – Work hours that suit you
Date: February 2022
Location: Multiple sites available (see below)
- CARDWELL MILL – Charnley St, Blackburn BB2 4BJ
- EPIC – Three Sisters Road, South Lancs Industrial Estate, Ashton-in-Makerfield, WN4 9GD
- FRONTIER PARK – Frontier Park Fulfilment, Frontier Ave, Blackburn BB1 3AL
- WALKER PARK – Walker Park, Blackamoor Road, Blackburn, BB1 2LG
Staci are fulfilment specialists offering expert multichannel logistics solutions: marketing and POS fulfilment, e-commerce and spare parts logistics. We are incredibly proud to have a diverse client portfolio with a host of the world’s leading and best loved brands and retailers across Europe & the US. With over 2000 employees worldwide and more than 450 in the UK, we’re big and diverse enough to offer you great development and an exciting career, but small enough to know and care about Team Members as individuals. If you are ambitious and talented and want to work in an environment where that won’t go unnoticed then please read on.
To ensure that deliveries all warehouse duties are completed.
A hardworking individual who thrives in achieving their daily challenges, with a can do’ attitude. A trustworthy and reliable individual who can follow procedures to achieve their daily tasks.
- To receive all Staci stock, returns and process accurately back to stock
- Picking and packing of orders.
- Process waste into appropriate waste categories for collection by our environmental partner.
- Use handheld RF scanners and PC applications to conduct duties.
- Accurately dispatch parcels.
- Maintain a safe working environment, observing health and safety procedures at all times.
- Ensure that the work area is kept clean, free from hazards, and waste at all times.
- Undertake other duties as required in order to support the business in achieving excellence for all customers.
- Ability to carry out duties accurately.
- Ability to follow verbal instruction or written process.
- Work effectively within a team to achieve the daily picking and packing of orders.
- Able to pack orders in a cost effective way.
- Basic computer skills.
- Understanding of basic Health and safety requirements
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) plus the opportunity to buy / carry over an additional 5 days (terms apply)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual & Quarterly bonus scheme
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Sick Pay Scheme