Senior Accounts Director (ECommerce Fulfilment)
Reports to: Head of Client Services
Hours: Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
Location: Staci UK North, Office based with flexible / remote working
Salary: £45k to £60k + car allowance + medical + management bonus
Benefits: 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, car allowance, contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual bonus scheme, holiday buying scheme, treat days, company events, discount portal, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, enhanced leave arrangements, long service awards, employee of the quarter/year award (each site), employee assistance programme, cycle to work scheme, refer a friend scheme, connect volunteer scheme, team member forum, reward and recognition scheme.
Staci are fulfilment specialists offering expert multichannel logistics solutions: marketing and POS fulfilment, e-commerce and spare parts logistics. We are incredibly proud to have a diverse client portfolio with a host of the world’s leading and best loved brands and retailers across Europe & the US. With over 2000 employees worldwide and more than 450 in the UK, we’re big and diverse enough to offer you great development and an exciting career, but small enough to know and care about Team Members as individuals. If you are ambitious and talented and want to work in an environment where that won’t go unnoticed then please read on.
- Client First – We put our clients first
- Improvement – We continually improve our service
- Respect – We behave with honesty and respect
- Team Work – We act as one team
- Ownership – We take ownership for our actions
Responsible for Staci’s service provision to a portfolio of FTSE 100 clients. This includes ensuring that Staci delivers excellent service, meets their contractual obligations and develops new sales opportunities. You will manage a team of approximately 10-15 Client Services Managers who act as the day to day client point of contact on operational matters.
- Ability to lead and direct with integrity and empathy
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to influence clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to present data professionally.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to clients’ needs.
- Intermediate user of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of e-commerce fulfilment services is essential.
- An understanding of supply chains, especially multi-point B2B / B2C is essential
- Commercial awareness i.e. able to analyse appropriate financial data and interpret to the commercial benefit of all parties.
- Understanding of common commercial contract terms is essential.
Self motivated, results oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on client satisfaction and commercial delivery. A highly creative and charismatic individual, able to effectively interface at all levels within the client base, suppliers and within Staci. Must be able to lead, develop and inspire a team.
- Deputising for the head of department when needed.
- Leading and directing the client services team to ensure that an efficient, proactive and continuously improving service is provided to our clients.
- To actively manage the contractual relationships between Staci and a portfolio of key clients. As Senior Account Director you will manage the accounts of some of Staci’s highest value clients.
- To work as part of the wider commercial client services team to ensure the sharing of best practice.
- Ensure the timely & accurate delivery of all client and internal performance reporting (KPIs & Dashboards).
- To develop Staci’s offering to clients to ensure that the services we provide help them to achieve their business objectives.
- To work on-site with clients and to perform regular client reviews
- Maintain a safe working environment, observing health and safety procedures at all times. Ensure that the work area is kept clean and free from hazards and waste at all times.
- To ensure Staci’s values are demonstrated by your team on a daily basis.
- Undertake other reasonable duties as required in order to support the business.
- Sales Targets – met or exceeded
- Increasing employee engagement scores
- Revenue / EBITDA growth in your client base
- Improving client satisfaction scores
- Experience of developing client pitches, conducting contract negotiations and helping to develop commercial contracts is essential.
- Account Management or Client Services Management experience is essential.
- Experience of the fulfilment industry / knowledge of ecommerce services is essential
- Experience within third party logistics Is desirable.
- Experience of managing direct reports is essential.