Reports to: Team Leader
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week rotating 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm Monday – Friday
Location: Staci Cardwell Mill, Blackburn, BB2 4BJ
Date: May 2022
Staci are fulfilment specialists offering expert multichannel logistics solutions: marketing and POS fulfilment, e-commerce and spare parts logistics. We are incredibly proud to have a diverse client portfolio with a host of the world’s leading and best loved brands and retailers across Europe & the US. With over 2000 employees worldwide and more than 450 in the UK, we’re big and diverse enough to offer you great development and an exciting career, but small enough to know and care about Team Members as individuals. If you are ambitious and talented and want to work in an environment where that won’t go unnoticed then please read on.
To ensure all MHE warehouse duties are completed in line with company procedures.
- Valid FLT licenses for VNA/ Bendi / Counterbalance / HLOP / Reach vehicles.
- Pick orders from racking locations on the picking list.
- Putaway stock into racking locations
- Load / Unload vehicles
- Use handheld RF scanners and PC applications to conduct duties.
- Complete daily FLT check sheets
- Understanding of basic Health and safety requirements and carryout out duties in accordance, including completing daily FLT checks sheets
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) plus the opportunity to buy / carry over an additional 5 days (terms apply)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual & Quarterly bonus scheme
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Sick Pay Scheme